Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dos tarjetas resorte - Two spring cards

Aprendiendo algo nuevo, porque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Primero vi algunas tarjetas en algunos sitios, incluso he visto algún desafío también de springcard pero no tenía idea cómo se hacían y finalmente encontré un par de tutoriales y algunos videos que explicaban cómo hacerla y me animé y lo intenté.


El primer intento no me salió tan bien pues me salteé el paso de poner adhesivo en el triángulo inferior y entonces la tarjeta quedó linda pero inestable... En el segundo intento no me olvidé de ese paso y quedó bien, la tarjeta queda parada.
Como quería hacer tarjeta de cumpleaños para varones, usé en una Soccer Boy y el la otra Superhero, las dos son digistamps de Bugaboo.



Learning something new, because I like to try new things. First, I saw a few cards in different sites, also I saw a springcard challenge but I didn´t have the idea how to do it and finally I found a couple of tutorials and some videos that explained How to do it, so I was encouraged and tried it out. First attempt didnpt work so well because I didn´t do the adhesive step for the lower triangle and the card was OK but unestable... in the second trial I didn´t forget about it and the card was now well done, the card springs and stands up.
As I was trying to do a boy's birthday card, I used Soccer Boy and the Superhero from Bugaboo digistamps.

1 comment:

  1. WOW love the cards and colors


    Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...