Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cupcake lineup

Hello!
How is your weekend going? For me, it´s ok, although I couldn't craft as I wanted, but still I had time to do some...


Here is my card for the Free Stamp progresive challenge at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}, this month the stamp is called Cupcake Lineup and I chose one of the two images...


I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed it on a sky blue cardstock mat. I also printed the sentiments that come with it, but at the end decided not to use them...


I used gingham, checked and striped dp, all pastel colors (Alt).


I used a heart ribbon in sky blue and made a bow. I also used some blue rhinestones.


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations: free stamps of the month
I heart sketches: sketch #3
Simon Says: anything goes
Catch the bug: anything goes
Crafty ribbons: anything with ribbon
A gem of a challenge: gingham or checked
One stop craft: anything goes
Word play Saturday: anything
ATCs & Cards with attitude: ribbon/lace
Sandy's crafty creation: anything birthdays goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh so yummy!! What beautifully colored cupcakes!! Love the sketch design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cupcake trio! So cute and perfect for a birthday challenge! Thanks for joining in on my Happy Birthday challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delicious card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the wonderful colors and the perfect match to your sketch! Thanks so much for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes challenge this month - hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great bright fun card and I love the image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and i just love the colours you used..matches your paper perfectly..thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Anything Goes this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Ardilla, love the design & scrummy cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card I love your colour combo, thanks for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...