Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Delicious Doodles DT call

Hi!
I just knew that Delicious Doodles is looking for new DT members and I decided to apply for it...

A little about me:
I am still learning cardmaking and little by little buying new tools and supplies and making my stash grow. I mostly work with digis, I like how versatile they are as you can resize them. I color with acuarelable pencils, I don´t have markers yet and maybe that would be my next investment... My style is very simple, I love CAS, and also no so CAS, but it´s a little bit hard for me to make a bulky card though I love when I see some cards in my friends' blog with a lot of embellishments, I just don´t know how to do it (LOL!). I don´t like scary images and don´t make cards for Halloween (sorry!) I am mostly family friendly and cute liking person.
Last year I started to work as DT member at Digi Makeover challenge, and after this one I was encourage to do more so this year I started with SKdigis and Gingerloft DTs. 
I would like to work with Delicious Doodles as they have cute images, the kind I like for cards...

It´s hard to chose only three cards, but here they are... but please, take a look at the whole blog, because maybe you like better other cards that the ones I chose :)


 The original post is here.


 The original post is here.


The original post is here.

OK, that's it for now... Thanks for allow me to show my cards and applying to your team :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ardilla :) CUTE cards here!! Thanks so much for stopping by our new Freebie Challenges at Imagine That! digis by Kris! To answer your question about following, I just switched from Blogger profile to the Google Friend Connect so you should be able to add yourself now and follow thru GFC! Thanks so much :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonita! Me encanta tu arte. Buena suerte con el DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations hun.

    Best of luck,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having you on the Digi Makeover team! Best wishes with this DT call too - they would be blessed to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, thanks entering our DT call and good luck
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...