Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Let's go for ice cream!

Hi, it's me again...
This time with another card... today we have a gorgeous summer day, just for icecream!


This image was a freebie last week at Crafty Sentiments and her name is Harriet. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on a double mat cut with Spellbinders scalloped oval die cut.


I used Folia dp and some pink cardstock.


The embellishment is a green flower ribbon. I feel it a little bit empty, maybe I will add a sentiment later...


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: summer
A little bit crafty: something sweet
Crafters companion: summer
Catered crop: dies/ punches
Hobbycutz: anything with H (Harriet)
EDITED: I WON THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Corrosive challenge: summertime
2 sisters: summer fun
Di's digis desings: summer fun
Send a smile: for girls
Creatalicious: all about summer

12 comments:

  1. this is fabulous! Harriet is looking so cool! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and also for using harriet! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Ardilla, I love your work with the Freebie, great color choices. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week. Also thanks for playing at Di's Digi Designs this time. Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. " great cards here again Adri. Great coloring on both, you´ve certainly been busy again. I wish I could find the time to make as much as you too, but just can´t find as much time as I need here recently LOL.
    Have a great day and lots more fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely images...Thank you for sharing your project in our Challenge...Good luck in the draw...Kobie...Hobbycutz Challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! Your colouring is very good! Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight! Good Luck ....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, love it
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Harriet is such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, cute & sweet image to. Thnks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week , good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your sweet card in the Summer Fun challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card, perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty - I do hope we can see you again for our next challenge on 1st July! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute card with such a sweet image, thank you for playing along with us this fortnight at Hobbycutz.
    Hugz, Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...