Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

SKdigis Fall Blog Hop winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, happy Thursday!
Last Sunday we had a wonderful Fall blog hop with SKdigis, a lot of inspiration and a lot of fun!!!!!!! 
(To see my project go here)


The complete list of winners is placed at SKdigis blog.
I offered as a prize for the people that commented in my blog this fun image:


I used Random.org to draw the winner:


And the winner is: Maryann Laursen!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, Maryann, contact me to receive your cute scarecrow :)
(If you already have this one, you can choose another one from my project)

Something funny I want to share with you. Look at the visit # on my dashboard, this was yesterday before going to bed:


Have a crafty day...

1 comment:

  1. WOW thank you sooo much, I really apreciate that very much, and no I don´t have this one, so it´s just really fine. I´feel sooo lucky to be the chosen one here thanks sooo much for that. Do I need to send you a mail too??
    And what a sight to find, and real funny, that you even was there to see it at the right moment ha ha ha.
    Congrats with all the many visitors,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...